The insider trade being reported is the type reported to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). “An insider is defined as any officer and/or beneficial owner who is buying or selling their company’s stock is required to file a Form 4,” explains Nasdaq. The spoiler is the stock has risen since the trade. The details are found below as our focus for this evening’s market report.
· Lowe’s exec apologizes
· He is in hot water after saying a power drill was perfect for Hispanics with ‘smaller hands’
· Is a recession looming? Small business owners think the economy will keep growing
· Consumers remain confident in the American economy
· Opinion: The Trump administration is decimating workers’ rights
· This calculation has an accurate history of predicting recessions
· America needs more immigrants to keep economy growing
· Will the ABC debate be one night or two? The question is creating anxiety for the Democratic candidates
· Federal judge will rule on Brian Karem’s White House press pass by next week
· Prices are falling for Jif and Folgers, and that’s bad news
· Altria and Philip Morris may reunite to form a tobacco behemoth
· This startup helps you find any place on the planet without an address
· Bad weed is hurting cannabis research, scientists say. The DEA may finally fix that
· Former Uber self-driving car exec charged with alleged theft of trade secrets from Google
· Fed shouldn’t ‘enable’ Trump, ex-Fed official Bill Dudley says
· Air Force’s mysterious spacecraft sets new record for time in space
· Russian spacecraft carrying humanoid robot fails to dock
· Virgin Galactic unveils lounge at space tourism airport
· Rocket Lab could follow SpaceX into the history books
· What brought together SpaceX and Boeing
· COSTCO COMES TO CHINA
· Costco built a cult following in the US. Now it’s China’s turn
· A Costco opened in China. Absolute chaos ensued
· How Costco thrives in the Amazon era
· How Kirkland Signature powers Costco’s success
· Costco is succeeding despite retail woes
· PURDUE PHARMA, SACKLER FAMILY OFFER $10B-$12B TO SETTLE OPIOID LAWSUITS: REPORT
· As construction worker shortage worsens, industry asks government for help
· Stocks surrender gains on trade talk confusion
· Drivers sick of new cars’ overbearing ‘nannying’ technology: study
· As US brawls with China, yield curve’s recession warning continues
· How millennials are changing food brands’ taste buds
· Why Wall Street agrees with state AGs on Dish’s future in wireless business
· Taylor Swift secures highest-paid female singer spot with $185 million: Forbes
· SpaceX flight aborted after homeowners asked to vacate
· NFL owners reportedly push for expanded season amid player injury concerns
· Johnson & Johnson’s opioid verdict may benefit 2 other drugmakers
· Costco China closes early due to overcrowding, traffic jams on opening day: Report
· Trump blasts Fed for not helping manufacturers
· Football has a problem: Varney
· Philip Morris, Altria merger talks ignite 11 years after split
· Former Overstock CEO expands on reported relationship with convicted spy
· Taylor Swift dethrones Beyoncé as highest-paid woman in music
· FBN’s Stuart Varney on the highest-paid women in music.
· Trump’s two biggest trade mistakes
· Stanford School of business lecturer Dave Dodson on Trump trade.
The typo in the McLaren’s name is corrected in the report below, but it is otherwise as in the original.
GuruFocus and Yahoo reported today that: “Pres & COO of Sun Communities Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John Bandini McLaren (insider trades) sold 7,410 shares of SUI on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $146.74 a share. The total sale was $1.1 million.”
· Sun Communities Inc is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company through its subsidiaries owns, operates, and develops manufactured housing and recreational vehicle communities throughout the United States. Sun Communities Inc has a market cap of $13.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $148.93 with a P/E ratio of 97.34 and P/S ratio of 10.65. The dividend yield of Sun Communities Inc stocks is 1.94%. Sun Communities Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 0.70% over the past five years.
• Pres & COO John Bandini Mclaren sold 7,410 shares of SUI stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $146.74. The price of the stock has increased by 1.49% since.
A related report will be published later this evening.
A prior report on a Sun insider trade by McLaren is linked below.
The video below appears to have been captured with a smart phone, and has some shaking going on, but gives readers a sense of McLaren beyond work.
The community sector has been one of the most solid performers in manufactured housing, and Sun has grown to a top spot. See related reports for some of that history and added details.
Your link to an example of industry praise for our coverage, is found here and here. For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for Your Vote of Confidence.”
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)