There are few things more impactful on our society in the last roughly 16 months than COVID19. It is no surprise that in our industry – and all other professions – that there are questions about how the coronavirus came to be. Or how COVID19 has been handled by various public officials in the U.S., at the World Health Organization (WHO), and nations globally.
Large swaths of the popular distrust media and politicos. Several surveys support that contention, a recent one was Edelman’s research which arguably aimed to coach and support the powers that be.
The issues with COVID19 is not a simple Democrat vs. Republican issue, because there are metaphorical heroes and villains in both camps. That said, much of the money – and thus the energy – that pushes the official narrative from the left and their big business and big government allies. Thus, it is interesting to spotlight voices from the left that have been sounding the alarm on this, as well as those centrists and on the right. Because businesses have been upended, killed off, and otherwise hobbled, as have the jobs they supported, and on through the economy in the ripple effects.
To oversimply, there are two widely different takes on COVID19 and the related vaccinee campaign. There is the narrative that has been advanced by Big Tech, Big Media, Big Pharma, and others in Big Business – routinely using various certain members of both major parties. That official narrative has gone through several iterations.
On the other side are those who including thousands of medical, scientific, and health professionals who have pushed back on the official narratives, often since early on. Even director Dr. Robert Redfield, in an interview with CNN, struck a note that left-wing media and some on the right have previously derided as conspiratorial.
“I am of the point of view that I still think the most likely etiology of this pathogen in Wuhan was from a laboratory, you know, escaped,” Dr. Redfield said in an interview with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta, spotlighted by LifeSiteNews.
That part of Redfield’s statement aligns with what MHLivingNews reported about a year ago.
The herd immunity question was raised here on MHProNews just over a year ago too. The willingness to question authority – not willy-nilly – but based upon evidence, reason, and a search for the truth vs. blindly trusting the party line narrative.
It is with these broad insights set the stage for narrowing the focus of this evening’s reports to the two topics that follow. Note that epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski, Ph.D., was part of the previously spotlighted Great Barrington Declaration.
What that backdrop, the following is from the CHD nonprofit The Defender site and is used with permission.
Epidemiologist: We Could Have Reached Natural Herd Immunity in 6 Weeks
In an interview with Alliance for Natural Health International, epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski, Ph.D., says shielding the most vulnerable from a virus, while letting the infection run its course through healthy populations, is the fastest way to achieve herd immunity.
By Alliance for Natural Health International
Why do governments persist with lockdowns, or the threat of lockdowns, given a growing body of evidence showing that lockdowns don’t save lives? Will lockdowns that were meant to only ‘flatten the curve’ now be sidelined because COVID vaccines are considered the panacea?
This week on Speaking Naturally, we interview Knut Wittkowski, Ph.D. He is an eminent scientist with a long track record as a biostatistician and epidemiologist. He was one of the earliest to call out the folly of lockdowns. His main recommendations to shield or treat early the most vulnerable, while letting the infection run its normal course through healthy populations — stated as early as March 2020 — subsequently became the basis of the Great Barrington Declaration.
ANH-Intl founder and scientific director, Rob Verkerk Ph.D., caught up with Wittkowski a year on, asking whether he felt censored as a scientist, where we were in the epidemic, what role vaccines may or not play, what concerns we should have over new variants — and what solutions he felt might help us navigate out of our current predicament.
Below are excerpts from the interview, organized by topic.
Wittkowski doesn’t feel censored. But like many other scientists who haven’t parroted the mainstream narrative, he also doesn’t feel heard.
Is COVID just a bad flu?
“The virus hasn’t behaved differently from any other respiratory disease virus. If we had not had the capability to sequence the virus in January, and have identified — ooops! — it’s not influenza, it’s corona, we wouldn’t even have noticed. It would have been just another flu.
“So people got very confused and fearful about it. Especially after having seen…a lot of older people dying in nursing homes.”
Lockdowns were intended to the flatten the curve, right?
“The idea of flattening the curve — well, I was never convinced — but I understand why politicians would resort to that after having seen the hospital system in Italy having been under severe duress. But a month later, in the U.S., on April 17 , the then director of the CDC, Robert Redfield presented data at the White House — and the data that this was the third flu that year — there was the one of influenza B, then of influenza A, then of COVID. And hospital admissions — or people showing up at hospitals — had already ceased — was down to normal levels.
Wittkowski goes on to propose that if the vulnerable had been shielded and the virus had been allowed to be exposed, naturally acquired herd immunity would have been reached in around six weeks.
What lockdowns did was treat everyone in the same way so that people with vulnerabilities have an equal chance of being exposed — so those who are most vulnerable become more heavily infected and consequently “they are the people who die.”
Wittkowski says “Lockdowns are not saving lives, they’re costing lives. Every respiratory disease … virus epidemic … every one one of them, ends with herd immunity. There is no other way for an epidemic to end. So it’s not an invention — a strategy — it’s just the way nature regulates respiratory disease epidemics.”
Non-compatibility of vaccine and lockdown strategies
“There are two things you can do. If you have a vaccine which is very difficult — we know this from influenza — influenza vaccines never fit or they come too late — there are no good vaccines. But if you have a vaccine, even if it’s only partially effective, you can reduce the time it takes to reach herd immunity because you don’t have to wait for people to get infected — you just vaccinate them. That makes sense — there’s no reason against that. The problem is that if you, at the same time, you do mitigation — you do lockdowns — you’re doing something that does the exact opposite … you’re delaying the time it takes to achieve herd immunity. It makes as much sense as sitting in a car and hitting the brake and the gas at the same time. You’re not getting anywhere.
“The problem is that if at the same time [as vaccination] you do mitigation — you do lockdowns — you’re doing something that does the exact opposite … It makes as much sense as sitting in a car and hitting the brake and the gas at the same time. You’re not getting anywhere.
“The problem is that politicians somehow invested a lot of their ego into lockdowns as the thing that has to be done until we have vaccines and now the vaccines don’t work the way it was hoped they’d work….not that any scientist would have believed it…Now the politicians are somewhere in a deadlock…They can’t say “now we can give up the lockdowns now we have the vaccines, because the vaccine doesn’t work – not in that sense. Because the vaccine comes too late. There is always a new virus or version that escapes. You have to wait a couple of months until you have a new vaccine against it. And by the time you have a new vaccine you have yet another new strain. So that is a never-ending story.
“…because the vaccine comes too late. There is always a new virus or version that escapes. You have to wait a couple of months until you have a new vaccine against it. And by the time you have a new vaccine you have yet another new strain. So that is a never-ending story.”
On vaccines and herd immunity
Wittkowski considered “absurd” the idea of getting to 70-90% coverage with the vaccine, the stated target of some governments such as the U.S., UK and some EU countries.
“As early as a year ago in March (2020), Sunetra Gupta said we probably need to have about 50% of the population being immune because the basic reproduction number is somewhere around 2. However about 25% of people have cross-immunity from previous coronavirus infections. So we need only 25% of people to get infected or vaccinated.”
He goes on to say that when new infections dropped to zero or near zero in June, 2020 in New York, 25% of the New York population were already antibody positive.
“So a reasonable strategy would have been to test people who have antibodies and vaccinate those people who don’t have antibodies. And then we would have reached that point where people want to reach much earlier.
“The problem we have with respiratory diseases is at the time the vaccine was developed and came to market, after the election on Nov. 4 – surprisingly [stated with sarcasm] — the Wuhan-Milano virus strain against which the vaccine had been developed was not circulating anymore. At that time we [USA] had the strains that were incubated in Spain and France … So the vaccines were designed to create immunity against a strain that didn’t exist anymore and had been replaced by strains that evolved to escape natural immunity and likely at least part of the vaccine-induced immunity.
“It’s a typical situation where the vaccines come at a time the disease isn’t there anymore.
“There is a discussion right now whether mass vaccination is bad. And it definitely is not. There is no reason to be afraid of vaccination other than the usual adverse events that we have. You may say ‘I fear the adverse events more than the disease because it tends to be very mild.’ People can have that position. But there is no evidence that vaccination causes new strains.
“It’s just that we’re adding a couple of antibodies to the repertoire that we have. And having more antibodies makes us a bit more resistant to infections … And that reduces the time we reach herd immunity and reduces the risk of resistant strains emerging. So vaccines are good but probably not as good as the politicians were hoping they’d be.”
When Wittkowski is asked about his views on the current crop of novel synthetic biology vaccines, he responds: “I have no fundamental problems with that. The only problem is if we engineer these artificial envelopes … to protect the mRNA that we want to get into cells — to infect the cells — kind of — that mechanism is not very well understood yet. So there could be adverse events coming from this creation of an artificial enclosement that we want to put the mRNA in.”
On Anthony Fauci
“Let’s talk about real numbers like American politicians like Anthony Fauci spill at any point in time … it’s a different number every month because the politics are changing … At some point in time he was a scientist, but he has been in a highly political administrative position now for — how long? — 40 years.
“So it was politically importune to say what I’m saying now — so It’s politics, it’s not science.”
Wittkowski is resolute that it is lockdowns that give the greatest chance of creating new variants. The more stringent and longer the lockdown and the longer it takes to achieve herd immunity, the greater the risk. Spain, he says, the country that had one of the most draconian lockdowns, incubated the first resistant strain. It then came to the UK in October or November 2020.
“Viruses mutate … they have evolutionary pressure to mutate in two dimensions. One is the disease gets milder because a virus that kills the host can spread less. So disease severity is not good for the spread of the virus … so that more and more people get infected, remain alive, spread the virus. It can become more infectious and in the end everyone gets infected and no-one knows about it anymore because there’s no phenotype anymore … that is the normal course of evolution.”
Originally published by Alliance for Natural Health International.
“© 04/05/21Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rob-verkerk-knut-wittkowski-herd-immunity is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.
That sets the stage for the second part of tonight’s COVID related examination, which is our featured focus, further below.
Before pivoting toward tonight’s featured focus segment – and for the benefit our growing numbers of new readers – a few quick evening/nightly market report insights.
Every business evening/night, MHProNews provides a bullet list of left-right news headlines from CNN Business and Newsmax. In a matter of moments, savvy professionals can see at a glance news headlines and views across the political spectrum.
This is a time saving and insightful way to quickly grab insights from across the left-right divide. It is a useful at-a-glance opportunity for those who are hooked on this market-nightly feature.
Our featured focus follows the quotable quotes, periodic political cartoons, those left-right headlines, and two of our three market summary graphics as reported at the closing bell.
After the featured focus, are some recent/related report links and the third manufactured housing focused stock equities graphic. There are some additional items that include the free signup for the manufactured housing industry’s x2 weekly emailed news to the most-read trade publication in our profession:
On a mostly up day for manufactured home connected equities, let’s advance toward our featured focus and those stock snapshots at the closing bell.
Quotes That Shed Light – Industry, American, Social, National Issues
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business
- Here’s how to tell if your Facebook account was one of the half billion that were breached
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Google in multibillion-dollar case against Oracle
- The NFT bubble might be bursting already
- Movie theater stocks are roaring thanks to ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’
- Tesla’s stock rises on record Model 3 and Model Y deliveries
- This electric Hummer SUV can drive diagonally
- Opinion: Trump shouldn’t get credit for the economic rebound. Neither should Biden
- Covid decimated the US services sector. Now it’s roaring back
- Amazon illegally fired two employees, labor board finds
- Rare Super Mario Bros. game sells for a record $660,000
- McDonald’s has a sweet new treat
- How this startup plans to wipe out a quarter of the world’s carbon emissions
- An attendee uses a LG G8X ThinQ Dual Screen phone at the LG booth during the CES tech show, in Las Vegas
- Gadget Show, Las Vegas, USA – 07 Jan 2020
- Why LG stopped making smartphones
- 4 tips for couples looking to mange their finances together
- BUSINESS OF MOVIES
- ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ is the biggest hit of the pandemic
- Hong Kong broadcaster drops Oscars
- Streaming giants face a troubling sign in India
- Regal will get to show Warner Bros movies first
- Get ready to see more films like ‘Cruella’ on Disney+
- A MILESTONE VOTE
- FILE – In this Tuesday, March 30, 2021 file photo, A banner encouraging workers to vote in labor balloting is shown at an Amazon warehouse in Bessemer, Ala. Nearly 6,000 Amazon warehouse workers in Bessemer, Alabama, have voted on whether or not to form a union. But the process to tally all the ballots and determine an outcome will continue for a second week, according to the National Labor Relations Board, a government agency that's conducting the election.
- Analysis: Amazon is on edge over Alabama union vote
- Here’s what could happen after Amazon union vote
- Amazon warehouse worker testifies to Senate
- Bezos declines invitation from Sanders to testify
- Biden throws support behind Amazon workers
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax
- Georgia County to Lose $100M in Tourism After Losing All-Star Game
- Jobs Creators Network CEO Alfredo Ortiz criticized the move by Major League Baseball officials on Monday’s “Fox & Friends,” saying the economic benefit of the game was an “opportunity” for small businesses in the area, especially those owned by minorities, to generate much-needed revenue for an already strained city economy.
- Related Stories
- Texas Gov. Abbott Won’t Hurl Rangers’ First Pitch. Here’s Why.
- MLB Moving All-Star Game, Draft Out of Ga. Amid Outcry Over Voting Law
- Gohmert, Fallon to Newsmax TV: MLB, Corporations Intervention in Georgia Voting Law ‘Woke Fascism’
- Rubio Rips MLB Commissioner in Letter Urging Action on China
- The Biden Presidency
- US Asks Russia to Explain ‘Provocations’ on Ukraine Border
- Biden Says Higher Corporate Taxes Won’t Harm US Economy
- Gun Control Advocates Push Biden for More Action
- DHS Watchdog Finds Mistreatment at Border
- Kennedy: ‘Would Do Old Man Backflips’ For Infrastructure Cooperation
- GOP, Democrats Battle Over Infrastructure Plan
- Soros Group Pledges $20M to Boost Biden Plan
- Yellen Says Global Minimum Tax Needed
- Warnock Deletes Easter Tweet Amid Cries of ‘Heresy’
- Raphael Warnock, an ordained minister, deleted an Easter Sunday tweet that drew accusations of heresy. Warnock, D-Ga., used his Twitter account to claim Easter transcended the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, and that…
- Arkansas Gov. Hutchinson Vetoes Transgender Youth Treatment Ban
- Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Monday vetoed legislation that would
- Abbott Won’t Hurl Rangers’ First Pitch After MLB Moves All-Star Game
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday announced that he won’t throw out [Full Story]
- Gohmert, Fallon to Newsmax TV: MLB, Corporations Intervention in Georgia Voting Law ‘Woke Fascism’ |
- Georgia County to Lose $100M in Tourism After Losing MLB All-Star Game
- Rubio Slams MLB Commissioner in Letter Demanding Action on China
- Minneapolis Police Chief Testifies Against Chauvin
- Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo testified Monday in the
- Fauci: Private Entities, Not US Govt, Will Drive Vaccine Passports
- Private businesses will be the drivers of vaccine passport [Full Story]
- Mexico’s President Now Says he Won’t Get COVID-19 Vaccine
- UK to Consider Coronavirus Passports at Mass Events
- Osterholm: Latest Virus Surge Putting World In ‘Category 5 Hurricane Status’
- Argentina Says President Has Coronavirus; Had Sputnik V Vaccine
- UK’s Johnson to Set Out Travel Plans After Vaccine Program Takes Off
- NIH Oversight Board Didn’t Evaluate US Grant to Wuhan Lab: Report
- Axis of Autocracies: Iran-China’s 25-year Agreement a Reason to Worry, Experts Say
- Iran and China forged a new partnership through a freshly inked
- Putin Signs Law That Could Keep Him in Power Until 2036
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a law that could keep him
- Wounded Capitol Cop Released From Hospital
- The U.S. Capitol Police officer who was wounded when a man rammed a
- DNC Chairman: Democrat Brand Is Broken
- The Democrat brand is broken and needs to be repaired, according to
- DeSantis: ’60 Minutes’ Report on Vaccine Rollout a ‘Fake Narrative’
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is fighting back against a report on the
- Supreme Court Passes on Workplace Religious Bias Cases
- The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday sidestepped a chance to further
- Supreme Court Overturns Oracle’s Copyright Win Over Google
- Iran Claims Arrest of ‘Israeli Spy’
- Iran has arrested an “Israeli spy” and a number of other people who
- Georgia GOP Legislators to Coca-Cola: We Want You Out
- Certain Republican Georgia lawmakers want Coca Cola products removed [Full Story]
- Georgia Governor Kemp: ‘We Will Not Be Intimidated, We Will Not Be Silenced’
- Tim Cook Rips Georgia Election Bill, Gets Hit for Silence on China
- Tribune Publishing Receives $680M Buyout Offer From Newslight
- Tribune Publishing Co. has received a $680 million takeover offer
- Barrasso: Border Officials Told Us to Delete Photos of Migrant Facilities
- John Barrasso said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” that he
- Facebook Data on More than 500M Accounts Found Online
- Details from more than 500 million Facebook users have been found
- Twitter Again Suspends Rep. Taylor Greene’s Account ‘In Error’
- Twitter on Sunday briefly suspended Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s
- Supreme Court Brings End to Trump Twitter Fight
- The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday brought an end to a legal fight over
- AP-NORC Poll: Border Woes Dent Biden Approval on Immigration
- More Americans disapprove than approve of how President Joe Biden
- Netanyahu’s Favors Were ‘Currency,’ Prosecutor Says as Corruption Trial Starts
- Israeli prosecutors accused Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of
- US European Command on High Alert as Russia Increases Aggression in Eastern Europe
- The U.S. European Command has raised its threat level as Russia has
- Yellen Says Global Minimum Tax Needed
- S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said on Monday that she is working with G20 countries to agree on a global corporate minimum tax rate to end a “30-year race to the bottom on corporate tax rates. “The global minimum tax is…
- THIS is What a Margin Call Looks Like: The Consequences of Stock Market Mania
- Supreme Court Overturns Oracle’s Copyright Win Over Google
- Labor Board Finds Amazon Illegally Fired Activist Workers
- US Forges Ahead on $1B Tariff Plan Over Digital Taxes
- The Next COVID-19 Surge Will Affect Younger People
- More than 4 million people were vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S. over the weekend, but experts warn that this record number of inoculations may not be enough to dampen the next surge of the virus. Experts say that younger…
- This Medical Condition Is Becoming Another Epidemic
- 10 Top Healing Foods From the Bible
- 6 Steps to Reduce Stress for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- C-Section Babies Have Microbiome Deficit, But Catch Up Over Time
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Featured Focus –
Where Business, Politics and Investing Can Meet
Dr. Joseph Mercola has encouraged the ‘sharing’ of this report from his website. It makes a useful bookend to the opening portion of this evening’s COVID19 related reporting.
Free Speech Threatened by Censorship Extremists
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
- A number of elected government officials are using their positions of power to pressure tech platforms into silencing voices of the opposition, or simply those whose speech they don’t agree with
- In less than a year, we’ve gone from massively censoring COVID-19 treatment information, the origin of the virus and COVID-19 vaccine information, to censoring election disputes and conservative news networks, to now calling for the censoring of climate information
- Censorship will continue to expand until all bases of human thought are covered. Our speech is the expression of our thoughts. To end free speech is to end the individual, which is the totalitarian end-game
- Twelve state attorneys general, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration — which recently warned me to stop writing about vitamin D for COVID-19 prevention — and elected officials in Congress who are calling for censorship are all breaking the law
- According to the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, “Congress shall make no law … abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press …”
March 23, 2021, Senator Bernie Sanders diverted from party lines and spoke out against Twitter’s ban of former President Trump, saying “yesterday it was Donald Trump who was banned and tomorrow it could be somebody else who has a very different point of view.” He also noted that it is risky to have a “handful of high tech people” controlling speech in America.1
Indeed, Trump is far from alone in being censored these days, but Sanders is not telling the whole truth when he lays all of the blame for censorship on Big Tech. Disturbingly, a number of elected government officials are using their positions of power to actually pressure tech platforms into silencing voices of the opposition, or simply those whose speech they don’t agree with. As reported by Jonathan Turley:2
“… Sanders’ … view … is in sharp contrast to his Democratic colleagues who celebrated the ban and called for more censorship. One of the leading voices of censorship in the Senate is Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.) [who] chastised Big Tech for waiting so long to issue such bans: ‘The question isn’t why Facebook and Twitter acted, it’s what took so long and why haven’t others?’ …
Democrats have abandoned long-held free speech values in favor of corporate censorship … When Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey came before the Senate to apologize for blocking the Hunter Biden story before the election as a mistake, senators pressed him and other Big Tech executive for more censorship.”
Public Officials Call for Selective Elimination of Free Speech
Other public officials calling for the selective elimination of free speech include:
- Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, who pressed Facebook and Twitter to make their bans of Donald Trump permanent
- California U.S. House Democrats Anna Eshoo and Jerry McNerney, who went so far as to demand a dozen cable, satellite and streaming TV companies censor or remove entire news networks (Fox News, Newsmax and OANN)3
- Pennsylvania Congressman Mike Doyle, who asked Facebook and Twitter to remove a dozen accounts, including mine, from their platforms during a House hearing on disinformation and extremism4
- Delaware Sen. Chris Coons, who recently urged Twitter to expand its censorship categories to prevent the sharing of “climate denialism” views5
See how quickly things escalate? In less than a year, we’ve gone from massively censoring COVID-19 treatment information, the origin of the virus and COVID-19 vaccine information, to censoring election disputes and conservative news networks, to now calling for the censoring of climate information. And, believe me, it will not stop there either. It’ll go on and on until all bases of human thought are covered.
Doyle isn’t the only one calling for the illegal elimination of my First Amendment rights. A dozen state attorneys general are also urging social media platforms to remove my content,6 and this based on the opinions of two small, mysterious groups that no one knows anything about. As reported by The Hill, March 27, 2021:7
“Public health officials have been warning about the dangers of vaccine misinformation as the country seeks to inoculate enough Americans to reach herd immunity. Just this week the CEOs of Facebook, Google and Twitter were questioned before Congress on their responsibility to combat disinformation spread on their platforms …
Ahead of the hearing, a group of 12 state attorneys general sent a letter to Facebook and Twitter calling for ‘immediate steps to fully enforce your companies’ guidelines against vaccine misinformation.’
A recent report from the Center for Countering Digital Hate and Anti-Vax Watch found that most of the anti-vaccine content circulating online can be tied to 12 people, several of whom are figures in the health and wellness spheres.”
The Financial Times also published a hit piece citing the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) report:8
“Social media companies are facing renewed pressure to clamp down on a small but dedicated group of anti-vaccine campaigners that researchers blame for flooding platforms with misinformation.
The Center for Countering Digital Hate has urged Facebook, Google and Twitter to ban 12 people it has found are responsible for about two-thirds of online anti-vaccine content, among them Robert F Kennedy Jr … and the alternative medicine entrepreneur Joseph Mercola …
Mercola, the most prolific among them, has 3.6m followers across his Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, all of which are active.
In one of the sample posts highlighted by the CCDH, Mercola wrote on Instagram: ‘Forced vaccination is part of the plan to ‘reset’ the global economic system.’ Mercola’s office did not respond to a request to comment.”
Standard practice in journalism has always been to contact the person you’re writing about and give them an opportunity to respond to accusations. Of all the news outlets that published the CCDH’s accusations, only the Financial Times reached out to us for comment — 30 minutes before publication.
Still, we sent them a response before the deadline was up. As you can see, they claim we didn’t, which is a blatant lie. They asked us to comment on the report, and we sent them our thoughts about the group that produced the report, the CCDH. Obviously, they chose to not include it, and to lie instead. This way, we end up looking “guilty.” This is beyond exceptionally dishonest journalism, but that seems to be the norm these days.
Overall, the fact that multiple news outlets published the report of a tiny, obscure group, on or about the same day, without asking any questions about the group itself, is a surefire indication that a PR company is directing this censorship campaign.
That’s what PR companies do — they craft the messaging and coordinate the timing of the publication of that information. Reporters, meanwhile, have surrendered to this top-down dissemination of “news” and ceased to even pretend that they’re following journalistic standards.
CCDH Is a Tool for Global Technocracy
As detailed in “Pressure Mounts to Ban My New Book From Amazon,” the CCDH is a one-man organization with undisclosed funding and highly suspect connections to the global “deep state.” You cannot even access the group’s “About” page unless you go through the extra step of doing an online search for “CCDH and Imran Ahmed,” the CCDH’s founder CEO.9
Aside from Ahmed, the CCDH consists of a single “Patron,” British TV personality and Countdown host Rachael Riley,10 and a seven-person board of directors that “supports and scrutinizes” Ahmed’s work. And, while funding is stated as coming primarily from “philanthropic trusts,” no specific trusts are listed.
Digging into the composition of the board of directors provides us with some interesting clues as to what the CCDH really is, though. Through the connection of co-founder Morgan McSweeney — who left the CCDH for a chief of staff position with Labor Leader Keir Starmer — we can deduce that the CCDH is connected with the technocratic hub that is the Trilateral Commission, where Starmer is a serving member.11
The group can also be linked to other technocratic centers within the globalist network through its board chairman Simon Clark and board member Kirsty McNeill.12
Clark is a senior fellow for the policy think-tank Center for American Progress and chairman of Foreign Policy for America, other members of which include Stephen Grand, a senior fellow of the Atlantic Council, and Avril Haines, former deputy director of the CIA and a participant in Event 201.13
Simon also served as the first director of web services for Reuters, one of the three global news agencies responsible for curating a vast majority of the world’s news. You can learn more about the structure of global news in “Reuters and BBC Caught Taking Money for Propaganda Campaign.”
McNeill, meanwhile, is a member of the European Council of Foreign Relations — another key player behind the Great Reset — and director of policy for Save the Children Fund, which is funded by the Gates Foundation and a partner of Gates’ GAVI Vaccine Alliance.
Another board member is Damian Collins, a member of the British Parliament and former chair of the House of Commons Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee. Collins also founded Infotagion, which “seeks to fight the disinformation contagion about COVID-19.”14
What Real Extremism Looks Like
The CCDH works with an equally obscure group called Anti-Vax Watch, which recently put on a demonstration outside the halls of Congress. Ironically, while the CCDH claims to be anti-extremism, you’d be hard-pressed to find a clearer example of actual extremism than this Anti-Vax Watch demonstration, illustrated in this Tweet.15
Illegal for Government Officials to Threaten Free Speech
The fact is, the government officials calling for censorship are committing an illegal act. Twelve state attorneys general, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration — which recently warned me to stop writing about vitamin D for COVID-19 prevention — and elected officials in Congress are all breaking the law.
“Congress shall make no law … abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press … ~ First Amendment, U.S. Constitution”
They’re trying to wield the power of monopolistic Big Tech platforms to further their own personal interests, which is illegal. As noted in the First Amendment, which governs our freedom of speech:16
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
Our speech is the expression of our thoughts. To end free speech is to end the individual, which is the totalitarian end-game. Our top priority must therefore be to defend ALL speech. You simply cannot single out certain speech for elimination. It’s a slippery slope that can only end in one way, and that is in totalitarianism where all freedoms and rights of the individual are taken away.
You may think that some views are “wrong,” but the correct way to address “wrong-think” is to present the counter-arguments and the data to support those arguments. When it comes to vaccines, simply saying “everyone has to get vaccinated in order to reach herd immunity” is not a universally valid argument that cannot be countered.
Many counter-arguments can be made, and they must be allowed to be made, if we want to preserve public health. Public officials should be listening to both sides, in order to find the best middle-ground. Instead, they are using their political power to influence tech monopolies to shut down all counter-views, and that’s some really dangerous territory.
Defending Freedom of Speech from Medical Fascists
In a recent article17 posted on The Unz Review, Mike Whitney ties together the strands of the COVID-19 pandemic response and the subsequent censorship. I would encourage you to read the entire article as it succinctly summarizes the reasons behind the censorship. I actually reached out to Mike to interview him.
He points out that behavioral psychologists have been employed by the government to promote the COVID-19 vaccination campaign and maximize vaccine uptake. And, if behavioral psychologists were used to coerce vaccine compliance, were they also relied upon to devise other pandemic restrictions?
“Were the masks, the social distancing and the lockdowns all promoted … as a way to undermine normal human relations and inflict the maximum psychological pain on the American people?
Was the intention to create a weak and submissive population that would willingly accept the dismantling of democratic institutions, the dramatic restructuring of the economy, and the imposition of a new political order? These questions need to be answered,” Whitney says.18
Moreover, why does the government feel it needs a rapid response team to attack the opinions of those who question the “official narrative”? Why don’t facts and data provide sufficient enough validation to line up for the COVID-19 vaccine? Whitney writes:19
“You might have also heard the term ‘vaccine hesitancy’ … The moniker is clearly intended to denigrate vaccine skeptics by suggesting that they have a mental condition, like paranoid schizophrenia. This is an effective way to discredit one’s enemies, but it also shows the glaring weakness of the pro-vaccine position.
If the proponents of vaccination had something of substance to offer, they would rely on facts and data rather than ad hominin attacks. As it happens, the facts do not support their position.
Besides, ‘vaccine hesitancy’ is not a character flaw or a mental condition, it’s the sign of someone who has taken responsibility for his own health and welfare. Ask yourself this: Why would a normal, rational person be eager to have an experimental cocktail injected into his bloodstream potentially triggering all manner of long-term ailments or death? Is that the choice a normal person would make?”
Even more disturbing, a report by the National Institutes of Health not only focuses on countering objections to the vaccine rather than presenting facts that support vaccination, but it also appears intent on turning anyone who refuses the vaccine into a social outcast.
This is a radical step that harkens back to the Nazi’s four-step process for dehumanizing the Jews,20 — prejudice, scapegoating, discrimination and persecution — a process necessary to get the German people to, by and large, agree with or at least go along with the plan to commit genocide.
“This is very scary stuff,” Whitney writes.21 “Agents of the state now identify critics of the COVID vaccine as their mortal enemies. How did we get here? And how did we get to the point where the government is targeting people who don’t agree with them? This is way beyond Orwell. We have entered some creepy alternate universe.”
Defending First Amendment Rights Is Part of the Answer
While there are no easy answers to the situation we now find ourselves in, defending the freedom of speech is part of it, and that includes defending the First Amendment rights of those with whom we disagree. We all need to call on our political representatives to take a firm stand against all censorship.
Freedom of speech would undoubtedly be more easily secured were it not for tech monopolies having the power to eliminate anyone they don’t want to hear from. The good news here is that a decentralized web is in the works.
I am currently working with some of the brightest minds in the tech space, all of whom are committed to preserving your personal freedoms and liberties. In this Web 2.0, tech monopolies will no longer have the ability to censor or profit from surveillance.22
In the meantime, consider ditching social media networks that erode your civil liberties, and to join those that promote freedom of speech instead. For example, free-speech alternatives to Facebook and Twitter include Gab, MeWe, Minds and Parler. Uncensored alternatives to YouTube include Bitchute, Rumble, Brighteon, Banned.video and Thinkspot.
For content creators and alternative news sources that no longer have a social media presence due to censoring, subscribe to their newsletter if available, and/or mark their website in your favorites and check back on a regular basis.
As for the growing pressure to vaccinate or become a second-class citizen, I believe the answer is to stand firm in your belief, resist coercion and expose propaganda. There is strength in numbers, and we’re now dealing with a global, rather than national, phenomenon.
Everyone, all around the world, face this rapidly approaching dilemma, but if large-enough numbers everywhere stand up for freedom, we can still win. And, in the long term, that will protect and benefit everyone, everywhere.”
To The effects on COVID19 on the economy are numerous. To learn more about these issues, including how they intersect with affordable manufactured housing, see the related reports linked above and below.
Related, Recent, and ‘Read-Hot’ Reports
This report below is still one of the most-read reports on MHLivingNews.
It has stood the test of time with well documented insights.
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Closing Equities Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHLivingNews.com.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.