POTUS touted the “blazing economy” today, while Steve Forbes gaze is on the FED, and concerns that it is impacting the recovery and stocks unnecessarily. Those are in our spotlight report tonight.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Gun safety groups want Apple TV and Amazon Fire to pull NRATV
- These companies have cut ties with the NRA
- Dropbox files for a $500 million IPO
- Waymo wants to prevent puking in self-driving cars
- Citigroup will refund $330 million to credit card customers it overcharged
- Mnuchin says we can get paid more and prices won’t rise. Well…
- Gothamist, DCist and LAist are coming back
- Democrats push CFPB’s Mulvaney’s on payday lending
- BMW plans to build electric Minis in China
- Donald Trump Jr. had ‘a good week’ in India. Here’s why
- Winter Olympics: Six TV takeaways from NBC’s performance
- Tesla, GM buyers to lose $7,500 tax credit within a year
- Plastic straw makers brace for bans
- No, Dana Loesch, members of the media do not ‘love’ mass shootings
- China’s big conglomerates are no longer buying up the world
- A decade at RBS: $81 billion lost; $1 billion made
- China seizes control of Waldorf Astoria owner
- Are rubber bands putting American jobs at risk?
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Citigroup to refund $330M to credit card customers after mistake
- Dow surges 348 points, closes week in positive territory
- Wisconsin student’s invention sparks nationwide interest after shooting
- Arming teachers after Florida shooting would be ‘extremely expensive’
- US announces largest-ever sanctions tranche against North Korea
- Carlyle’s top stock picks during a global economic recovery
- Tax credit on Tesla vehicles to begin phasing out
- Silicon Valley socialists make region a no-go zone for conservative billionaires and the rank and file
- Trump’s Aussie infrastructure guru helping fix America’s roads and bridges
- Amazon cashier-less stores are the future, Overstock CEO predicts
- Steve Jobs’ pre-Apple job application could fetch $50,000 at auction
- NRA backlash: These are the companies cutting ties
- Hundreds of officers ‘hang heads in shame’ after Florida shooting: Randy Sutton
- BlackRock and gun makers ‘will be engaging’ at the firm’s request
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,747.30 +43.34(+1.60%)
Dow 30 25,309.99 +347.51(+1.39%)
Nasdaq 7,337.39 +127.31(+1.77%)
Russell 2000 1,549.19 +19.20(+1.25%)
Crude Oil 63.57 +0.80(+1.27%)
Gold 1,330.50 -2.20(-0.17%)
Silver 16.49 -0.10(-0.58%)
EUR/USD 1.2294 -0.0035(-0.28%)
10-Yr Bond 2.871 -0.046(-1.58%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Fox Business gets Forbes Media Chairman, Steve Forbes on the impact of Federal Reserve policy.
President of the United States (POTUS) Donald J. Trump touts the “blazing Economy” at CPAC. The first video is a clip from Fox Business, the second is the full length speech, courtesy of the White House press room.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.