“TD Securities reissued their buy rating on shares of Killam Properties Inc (TSE:KMP.UN),” writes Robert Boyd in the Daily Quint.
Killam currently has a C$15.00 price target on the stock.
As RC Williams and others have reported, additional research analysts have also recently issued research reports about the company.
Bullets per Boyd, are as follows:
- BMO Capital Markets boosted their target price on Killam from C$13.00 to C$13.50 in a research note on Monday, August 8th.
- Scotiabank reissued a sector perform rating and set a C$13.25 target price on shares of Killam in a research note on Thursday, August 4th.
- Raymond James Financial Inc. increased their target price on Killam Properties from C$13.25 to C$13.75 and gave the stock an “outperform” rating in a research note on Friday, August 5th.
- Canaccord Genuity lowered Killam Properties from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating, but raised their price target from C$13.50 to C$14.00 in a report on Wednesday, July 27th.
- Royal Bank Of Canada boosted their target on from C$13.00 to C$14.00 in a report on Monday, August 8th.
A pair of analysts have rated the stock a “hold” rating, while five have given a “buy” rating to Killam.
The firm’s stock has an average rating of Buy and consensus price target of C$13.97.
For RC William’s prior report on Killam, please click here.
Publishing Notice: with the markets closed today for New Year’s day federal holiday, the next complete market report will be Tuesday, January 2, 2016. ##
(Image credits are as shown above.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.