Having published Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and others on the left a chance, it is time to do a video with a Texas GOP conservative, Senator Ted Cruz. An interview with him will be our spotlight going into the 4th of July holiday today.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Mall vacancies hit six-year high
- The truth about the retail apocalypse
- Delta Air Lines hit by rising fuel prices
- Facebook buys an app for teens and shuts it down
- Every US-made car is an import. That’s bad news for automakers
- Facebook data scandal draws growing federal scrutiny
- Facebook apologizes for bug that temporarily unblocked people
- New Jersey poised to invest $5 million into local journalism
- New York Times DC reporter who dated Senate intelligence staffer reassigned to New York
- She started a newspaper that helps Ohio’s inmates rebuild their lives
- A guide to making friends at work
- Why women need mid-career mentors
- The power of more than one woman on a board
- ‘I think we just became a real car company’: Tesla finally hits Model 3 target
- MoviePass is running out of money
- Dell is ready to return to Wall Street
- Lyft, like Uber, is moving beyond cars
- Starbucks advisers say the company needs to do more to end racial bias
- Rent the Runway CEO: Giving all employees the same benefits is the ‘right thing to do’
- Roger Federer ditches Nike for Uniqlo
- CNN’s Jim Acosta is undaunted by critics: ‘We have a job to do’
- School security is a rapidly growing business
- US box office has record quarter thanks to a string of summer hits
- On the test track in Porsche’s most powerful plug-in hybrid
- EU warns Trump’s car tariffs threaten $300 billion of US exports
- Canada hits $13 billion of US goods with new tariffs
- Tesco and Carrefour join forces to keep prices down
- Growing pains across America’s biggest oilfield
- What’s killing Big American Beer?
- America’s favorite store that everyone forgets about
- Why Pepsi made ‘Uncle Drew’ into a movie
- Despite lessons from the past, US cities are optimistic for 2026 World Cup
- The US-China trade war will spill into other Asian economies
- Trump tariff would make the Toyota Camry $1,800 more expensive to build
- GM warns tariff could force job cuts, raise cost of cars
- Companies that want out of new steel tariffs describe a nightmare
- Halftime report: Why the ride for global markets got so bumpy
- China opens up more of its economy to foreign companies
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- California is bad for business, state needs 3-way split: Tim Draper
- US stocks close lower, Dow off triple digits
- July 4: Which markets are closed?
- Top US automakers report higher auto sales in June
- Truck driver shortage: Are 18-year-olds the solution?
- A longstanding regulation limits the ability of younger Americans to haul freights across state lines.
- Trump should nominate Mike Lee for the Supreme Court: Kennedy
- Feeling patriotic? Here are 5 American-made products
- US should throw China out of the WTO: Peter Morici
- Trump courts rivals of Harley-Davidson after it says production moving
- These tax changes go into effect in July
- Amazon Prime Day now six hours longer
- Toys ‘R’ Us adding to ghost malls nationwide
- Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest prize pool: What event winners earn
- Kathy Ireland ventures into shipping container business
- Fourth of July fireworks spending may hit a record
- July 4th travel to hit all-time record, AAA predicts
- Travel times are expected to double in some cities.
- July 4 holiday travel forecast breaks record
- Seadrill Ltd. Stock Isn’t Up 22,000% Today (It’s Actually Down): Here’s What You Need to Know
- Why Shares of Acuity Brands, Inc. Popped 19% Today
- Why Tesla, Facebook, and Micron Technology Slumped Today
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
Manufactured Housing Composite Value (MHCV)
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Political junkies may recall that Senator Ted Cruz stopped short of endorsing Donald J. Trump at the Republican Convention in 2016. Cruz took significant push-back from that, and today’s video will remind some of a still hesitant Texas Senator in promoting the 45th president.
In fact, there’s a moment where Cruz almost sounds like a never-Trumper, which is why we’re pairing up the political cartoon shown above.
That said, Cruz talks about a his El Chapo plan, and a variety of other hot-button topics in this under 7 minute video.
Happy Fourth of July to all. ICYMI, you may want to check out a meaty topic on manufactured housing vs. subsidized housing, and the underlying issues for the industry, investors and America.
Bloomberg Closing Ticker for MHProNews…
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.