Tricon Capital (TCN) Director Gary Berman has reported an insider transaction, which will be tonight’s spotlight.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Dropbox: The company everyone wants to kill
- The Senate will vote to make credit freezes free for everyone
- Lawsuit claims Wall Street’s ‘fear gauge’ was ‘manipulated’
- Church of Scientology is launching a TV channel
- Alexa wants to be your new co-worker
- Here’s who is in the mix to replace Gary Cohn
- ‘American Idol’ reboot ratings top OJ interview
- Nancy Dubuc may replace Shane Smith as Vice Media CEO
- Goldman Sachs signals who its next CEO will be
- Here’s how hard Trump’s steel tariffs could hit Ford and GM
- Apple is buying the ‘Netflix for magazines’ company
- Time’s Up teams up with ad industry to fight harassment
- Stormy Daniels’ ’60 Minutes’ interview shrouded in mystery
- Dropbox wants to raise $648 million in its IPO
- 3 tax saving strategies if you’re tired of losing money to Uncle Sam
- Wall Street is asking: Which Trump will we get?
- Glossier CEO: Brands of the future will be ‘co-created’
- Warren Buffett’s March Madness offer: $1M a year for life for perfect bracket
- Take that New York. We’re going PACIFIC
- How Chuck Todd responded to Trump’s vulgar insult
- Toys ‘R’ Us could go out of business
- When American steel was king
- ‘Black Panther’ to cross $1 billion worldwide
- Martin Shkreli sentenced to 7 years in prison for fraud
- A flood of job hunters are back in the labor market
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- March Madness betting estimated to exceed $10B
- Who is David Solomon? Goldman banker moves closer to top role
- Trump: Wilbur Ross to speak with EU about dropping duties
- Stocks end mixed; Nasdaq closes at record high
- Retailer Ross bucks downtrend, plans to open 100 new stores
- Pennsylvania special election presses GOP’s $100M war chest wish list
- Schwarzenegger plans to sue big oil for ‘first-degree murder’
- If Toys ‘R’ Us liquidates, where will all the toy shoppers go?
- New Corona beer targets millennials shift to wine and spirits: ‘Bar Rescue’s’ Jon Taffer
- Broadcom’s hostile bid for Qualcomm confirmed as a security risk: CFIUS
- Tiger Woods improves Masters odds after tying for second and $572,000 payout
- Why Warren Buffett’s $1M March Madness contest is a lesson for employers
- Netflix tests ‘patch’ system to reward young binge watchers
- Data breach victims in US can sue Yahoo, judge says
- Taco Bell to introduce Skittle Strawberry Freeze slushy drink
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,783.02 -3.55(-0.13%)
Dow 30 25,178.61 -157.13(-0.62%)
Nasdaq 7,588.32 +27.51(+0.36%)
Russell 2000 1,601.06 +3.91(+0.25%)
Crude Oil 61.38 -0.66(-1.06%)
Gold 1,323.50 -0.50(-0.04%)
Silver 16.48 -0.07(-0.40%)
EUR/USD 1.2338 +0.0033(+0.27%)
10-Yr Bond 2.87 -0.02(-0.83%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Tricon Capital Group (TSE:TCN) Director Gary Berman purchased a reported 1,222 shares of Tricon Capital Group stock on Wednesday, March 7th, says Baseball News.
“The stock was acquired at an average price of C$10.05 per share, with a total value of C$12,281.10.”
Tricon Capital Group Inc. (TSE:TCN) traded up C$0.14 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching C$10.15.
Volume was heavier than normal, with 293,400 shares of the company’s stocks traded, compared to its average volume of 232,701.
Tricon Capital Group Inc has a 1 year low of C$9.83 and a 1 year high of C$12.05. The stock has a market cap of $1,330.00, a P/E ratio of 20.71 and a beta of 0.72.
Among recent analysts comments on TCN:
- Royal Bank of Canada reduced their price target on shares of Tricon Capital Group from C$14.00 to C$13.00 and set an “outperform” rating for the company in a research report on Friday, March 2nd.
- Canaccord Genuity upped their price target of Tricon Capital Group from C$13.25 to C$13.50 in a research report on Monday, November 13th.
- Raymond James Financial reduced their price target of Tricon Capital Group from C$14.00 to C$13.75 and set a “strong-buy” rating for the company in a research report on Friday, November 10th.
- TD Securities upped their price target on shares of Tricon Capital Group from C$12.50 to C$13.50 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Friday, November 10th.
- CIBC upped their price target on shares of Tricon Capital Group from C$13.00 to C$13.25 in a research report on Monday, November 13th.
About Tricon Capital Group
“Tricon Capital Group Inc is a Canada-based company,” says Baseball News, “which is a principal investor and asset manager focused on the residential real estate industry in North America. The Company operates through five segments: Private Funds and Advisory (PF&A), Principal Investing in Tricon Housing Partners (THP), Tricon American Homes (TAH), Tricon Lifestyle Communities (TLC) and Tricon Luxury Residences (TLR).”
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.