The Manufactured Housing Composite Value (MHCV) is back in positive territory today. That and other details are found further below.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports’ are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- What can Trump do about gas prices?
- Harvey highlights issues of aging 911 tech
- Public workers can now apply for loan forgiveness
- How Trump compares with Obama so far on jobs
- Dell CEO pledges $36M to Harvey relief efforts
- PayPal introduces a new cash back credit card
- Harvey: 70% of home damage costs aren’t covered
- Silicon Valley to Trump: ‘Dreamers are vital’
- Kenya election shocker sparks fears over economy
- 4 questions to ask yourself before retiring
- How free self-driving car rides could change everything
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Congress may vote next week on Harvey aid package
- Jobs report breakdown: Here’s who’s hiring
- US hiring cools off with 156,000 new jobs in August
- Wall St up as jobs data keeps rate expectations in check
- S. gasoline prices notch first slide since Harvey, oil falls
- slide since Harvey, oil falls
- GM, Ford to ship vehicles into Houston after Harvey
- Washington Post writer slams Jeff Bezos in op-ed for mistreating workers
- The coastal elites are saying ‘Texas, it’s your fault’: Stuart Varney
- S. Energy Secretary approves release of another 3.5M barrels from oil reserve
- Trump’s tax plan could cut rates for wealthy, here’s how they could still pay more
- Hurricane Irma the next threat?
- Ezekiel Elliott appeal: NFL players union sues to block suspension
- Trump’s expected repeal of Dreamer program draws fire from business
- White House vows quick action as Harvey aid estimates soar
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,476.55 +4.90 (+0.20%)
Dow 30 21,987.56 +39.46 (+0.18%)
Nasdaq 6,435.33 +6.67 (+0.10%)
Crude Oil 47.33 +0.10 (+0.21%)
Gold 1,330.70 +8.50 (+0.64%)
Silver 17.70 +0.22 (+1.26%)
EUR/USD 1.1861 -0.0055 (-0.46%)
10-Yr Bond 2.157 +0.036 (+1.70%)
Russell 2000 1,413.57 +8.29 (+0.59%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
The video below is from the Wall Street Journal and MarketWatch.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.