The White House has released the English and Korean versions of a video presentation that President Donald J. Trump shared with North Korean leader Kim Jung Un at their historic summit meeting. That video will be part of our featured report this evening.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Tesla cuts 9% of staff
- Trump had a chance to cut Canada’s dairy tariffs. He walked away
- Investment manager: Bet on financial companies and PayPal
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ joins an exclusive club of films that top $2 billion
- Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ford Explorer get worst ratings in crash test
- When a sexual harasser is a customer
- Interest rates are about to rise again
- These sanctions will keep squeezing North Korea’s economy
- Could North Korea become an opportunity for US companies?
- Why Trump went on a media tour after the Singapore summit
- Uber targets millions of new users with lite app
- Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is going after Europe
- Made in America: The German cars Trump doesn’t want
- Louboutin wins fight to prevent red sole copycats
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner detail vast wealth
- Uber’s Bozoma Saint John leaves after one year
- Net neutrality rules are now repealed. Here’s what that means
- A new approach to cybersecurity: let the hackers in
- Amazon expands Whole Foods discounts to 10 states
- Analysis: The future of media isn’t media
- UK companies will have to explain CEO pay
- Craigslist founder gives $20 million to journalism school
- How big brands are trying to pull off a recycling revolution
- There’s a new way to earn Starbucks coffee points
- Billions in cryptocurrency wealth wiped out after hack
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- AT&T prevails as Time Warner takeover gets OK from judge
- AT&T’s $85 billion quest for Time Warner: The trial’s greatest hits and misses
- AT&T –Time Warner’s $85B deal decision: 4 scenarios
- Trump ‘can’t jump ahead’ in North Korea negotiations: Leon Panetta
- Trump, North Korea deal too focused on US actions: Paul Wolfowitz
- Stocks take US-North Korea summit outcome in stride
- Credit service Intuit shuts down payments on all gun purchases
- Investors flocking to American stocks – here’s why
- Trump, Kim summit much more than just a handshake: Varney
- Seattle may pull ‘head tax’ after Amazon, Starbucks cry foul
- Tesla Model 3 production on the rise? Shares climb on upbeat Wall Street forecast
- Trump, Kim Jong Un talks ‘significant’ despite vague agreement
- Small business optimism soars, resulting in increased hiring and wages
- McDonald’s to reveal restructuring plan
- Trump, Kim summit leads to real estate boom in this Chinese trade city
- Robots could replace as many as 10,000 jobs at Citi
- Union to meet with GE in last-ditch effort to save Virginia plant
- Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford Explorer get ‘poor’ ratings in new safety test
- Both 2018 car models failed to pass front passenger crash tests.
- Investors flocking to American stocks – here’s why
- Here’s what fund managers think about the state of the global economy.
- OPEC sees uncertain outlook for oil market
- OPEC likely in no rush to relax their output cuts
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
Manufactured Housing Composite Value (MHCV)
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Vanity Fair panned it, and it will be no surprise if others in the ‘never Trump’ parts of the media do too.
But nothing proves value as much as success.
It was a video production designed for a specific audience, one person. North Korean (DPRK) leader Kim Jung Un.
The Daily Business News report on the meeting is linked below, complete with the agreement that the two signed.
Bloomberg Closing Ticker for MHProNews…
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.