In case you missed it (ICYMI), the markets have been roiled more by politics and international issues – which do at times, involve trade – as much or more that date or news about given stocks, economic, and market fundamentals. A variety of data, including corporate earnings, reveal a sound and growing economy and numerous profitable companies. So, with that brief backdrop, tonight’s feature will be what the media and the White House are calling, “SpyGate.“
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Inside the last-ditch effort to save sugary cereals
- The three biggest risks to global investors
- Uber shuts down self-driving operations in Arizona
- Tiffany’s booming sales send stock soaring
- Judge rules Trump can’t block users on Twitter
- Lawmakers take first step in stopping Trump deal with ZTE
- China is playing the long game against Trump
- Germany’s second biggest city is starting to ban diesel cars
- Revlon names its first female CEO in its 86-year history
- Facebook expands controversial ‘revenge porn’ pilot program
- Apple now lets Europeans download all the data it holds on them
- CBS, in new filing, calls Shari Redstone a ‘substantial threat’ to the company
- Comcast preparing to top Disney’s bid for Fox
- Former HuffPo exec on embracing gender fluidity
- Tesla is cutting prices in China
- Target’s shift to digital is painful
- EPA again blocks journalists from attending summit
- Salesforce Tower is now San Francisco’s tallest building
- Congress just made credit freezes free
- House sends bill loosening banking regulations to Trump’s desk
- Distrust in self-driving cars on the rise after crashes
- New to the job market? 5 pitfalls to avoid
- How should I invest my nest egg for maximum retirement Income?
- American banks had their most profitable quarter ever
- Mark Zuckerberg’s big European test did not go well
- Facebook now requires your Social Security number to buy political ads
- Instagram will soon let you mute annoying accounts
- GE can’t get rid of its light bulb business
- Tiny but mighty, small US companies are beating bigger rivals
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- IRS may squash SALT workarounds in high-tax states
- Fed minutes show June rate hike in view
- GE CEO Flannery throws shade on dividend safety
- Dow edges higher as Fed eases inflation concern
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk slams media as analyst says negative coverage overblown
- Baird reiterates outperform rating as coverage of electric-car maker reaches “fever pitch.”
- NFL, Nike ink deal with Fanatics to make fan jerseys
- Tax cuts 2.0 can be done by November elections: House Ways and Means Chairman Brady
- Will 2018 be the year of big bank layoffs?
- Nearly half of US adults can’t cover an unplanned $400 expense: Fed
- Truck driver shortage could raise your Amazon delivery cost
- Soccer team Atlanta United FC beats Yankees in average game attendance
- US dollar – here’s what is in store for the currency
- NFL players must stand during national anthem, league says
- Trump administration ready to ease gun export policies
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
Manufactured Housing Composite Value (MHCV)
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
If the allegations are true, it could mean that intelligence agencies powers during the final year of the Obama Adminstration was used to try to tip an election in favor of Secretary Hillary Clinton, by trying to undermine the campaign of Donald J. Trump.
That would be bigger than Watergate, which involved former federal agents.
Here are shot video snapshots of what’s known.
Tucker Carlson – Mueller at 1 year
The evidence of a growing economy are all around us. It’s the best growth rate in over a decade. The most recent data from the Atlanta Fed, is linked below.
Bloomberg Closing Ticker for MHProNews…
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.