If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- NY Attorney General investigating Weinstein Co.
- ESPN ends Barstool Sports talk show
- Relief groups hit hurdles getting aid to PR
- Megyn Kelly speaks out against Bill O’Reilly
- We Work snaps up coding bootcamp Flatiron School
- Millennials are shaking up these 7 industries
- ‘Loud House’ creator addresses harassment allegations
- Former HSBC trader faces 20 years for wire fraud
- Wanted: 1,000 new Delta flight attendants
- Amazon received 238 proposals for second HQ
- Boeing shrugs at European-Canadian alliance
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Ivanka Trump pushes child tax credit as key to supporting American workers, families
- Patriotic millionaire says he’s only benefited every time Congress changes the tax code
- Wall St retreats from record as industrials, tech lag
- Oil steady, supported by Iraq disruptions and drop in US rigs
- Under Armour could exit tennis, outdoor categories amid sales slowdown
- Walmart sees the future and it is digital
- Boeing signs $13.8B deal with Singapore Airlines
- Google’s latest iPhone rival off to a rocky start
- Amazon receives 238 proposals for second headquarters
- Trump says he is ‘very, very close’ to making Fed chair decision
- Connecticut’s capital on the brink of default as state budget deadlock continues
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,564.98 -10.23(-0.40%)
Dow 30 23,273.96 -54.67(-0.23%)
Nasdaq 6,586.83 -42.23(-0.64%)
Crude Oil 51.86 +0.02(+0.04%)
Gold 1,283.60 +2.70(+0.21%)
Silver 17.10 +0.02(+0.15%)
EUR/USD 1.1748 +0.0001(+0.01%)
10-Yr Bond 2.38 -0.01(-0.21%)
Russell 2000 1,497.49 -11.75(-0.78%
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
The Growing Harvey Weinstein Scandal, Why It Will Impact Business, Politics.
Deep blue New York is now doing criminal investigations into the allegations against Harvey Weinstein, per the video report on left-of-center Bloomberg.
Because of his connections with Democratic politics, it will not be a surprise if this upends some political careers as the scandal progresses. The fact that left of center CNN Money and right-of-center Fox Business are both spotlighting this still emerging story are reasons why investors and professionals know this will impact your world in a variety of ways.
Given the scandals at Fox News last year and this, it will also likely highlight sexual harassment in the workplace. Watch for more on this, as the circumstances warrant.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.