Steve Bannon is out. Was is it a strategy? Is this a head fake to deflect heat off the Oval Office? More on that in our spotlight section below, in two video reports.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall market stocks.
Part of this unique feature spotlights headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Now charities are dumping Trump, too
- Why charities are walking away from Trump
- Jones: ‘Cultural replacement’ fear inspired Charlottesville
- Echo Dots briefly sold for free on Friday
- New bill seeks to curb tech’s sexual harassment problem
- Colorado to protect road crews with a self-driving truck
- Mercedes unveils stunning, super-long luxury convertible
- From bikeshare failure to industry leader in five months
- Breitbart to take on Trump after Bannon ouster Trending
- What if lawmakers fail on the debt ceiling?
- The best spot on Earth to watch the eclipse is…
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- S&P 500 ends down after latest White House turmoil
- Bannon to leave White House post
- Steve Bannon turned finance career into White House role
- The factors that led to Steve Bannon’s ouster
- Oil jumps 3 percent as dollar falls, U.S. rig count drops
- Trump can bring $2 trillion in overseas cash back to U.S.: Billionaire Sam Zell
- ‘Crash trucks’ drive themselves with military tech
- You won Powerball’s $510M jackpot, now what?
- Sports retail industry in crisis as Foot Locker shares crater
- US formally launches probe of China’s intellectual property practices
- Bannon gave Trump the playbook to be president: Gasparino
- S. stocks slumped in the final minutes of trading Friday and ended a rough week with more losses.
- Foot Locker and Deere slide while Estee Lauder jumps
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,425.55 -4.46 (-0.18%)
Dow 30 21,674.51 -76.22 (-0.35%)
Nasdaq 6,216.53 -5.39 (-0.09%)
Crude Oil 48.68 +1.59 (+3.38%)
Gold 1,291.60 -0.80 (-0.06%)
Silver 17.01 -0.04 (-0.25%)
EUR/USD 1.176 +0.0036 (+0.31%)
10-Yr Bond 2.194 -0.005 (-0.23%)
Russell 2000 1,357.79 -1.15 (-0.08%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
The president’s chief strategist stayed with the Trump team about 1 year.
It is interesting to note that a Harvard/MIT study recently proclaimed that Breitbart, the right wing publication Steve Bannon led before coming on board with Team Trump, was not racist, and not alt right.
…and the bottom line is that investors are concerned that the pro-growth Trump agenda is being undermined. Per Fox Business.
The Trump press conference that created such a firestorm is shown below. Watch it all, and ask yourself. Did he say anything racist? We’ve watched every minute, and there seems to be nothing racist about it. No wonder the president attacks his opponents as “fake news.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” ©
Bannon is back at Breitbart. The word is that he will be providing the president cover from his previous role, which he lead the Breitbart editorial review discussion tonight. Stay tuned…
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers. LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing, while AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ##
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.