You don’t have to spend a lot of time on regulatory comments, if you still want to get them in tonight by 11:59 PM. The TMHA’s comments are brief, and one of several examples, linked further below.
Recent research by the Daily Business News reveals that the HUD Comments could be a pathway to opening up 1 to 2 trillion dollars a year in new economic activity; that’s on top of the economic growth that the Trump Administration’s regulatory reforms and tax cuts have sparked. Those will be tonight’s feature.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Wall Street has more questions on guns
- Aston Martin is considering an IPO
- What pregnancy means for top female athletes
- Disney donates $1 million of ‘Black Panther’ profit
- Warren Buffett says he could buy an entire airline
- A year later, NAFTA is still alive
- What is a customs union?
- Warren Buffett’s health care effort may open up to others
- 9 million fewer people will be insured in 2019
- Kylie Jenner is back on Snapchat
- Weinstein Company says it will file for bankruptcy
- The banana phone is back! There’s a new Nokia 8110
- Problem with rising rates: Corporate America has binged on debt
- Supreme Court to hear high-stakes Microsoft case
- BOSS FILES
- Bank of America exec: ‘Hippie’ turned vice chairman
- Why 3% is the scariest number for stocks
- GE warns restated results will shrink 2016 and 2017 profits
- How Buffett beat the hedge funds
- As DACA debate continues, these Dreamers are saving lives
- Bank of America wants to talk to its customers who make guns
- Berkshire got a $29 billion gift from new tax code
- NBC’s $12 billion investment in Olympics is looking riskier
- Kylie Jenner curse? Snapchat faces its defining moment
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Stock markets climb on sinking Treasury yields
- Salaries of a quarter-million federal workers kept secret: website
- Tax code boosts business, but health care system a headwind: Buffett
- Avoid Amazon, Dennis Gartman says while admitting a wrong call on stocks
- Tax season stress: Here’s what Americans would rather do than prepare their taxes
- Fed’s Bullard says ‘substantially’ higher rates risk overly tight policy
- Warren Buffett: Don’t think Berkshire should say we’re not going to do business with people who own guns
- Mobile World Congress: 3 smartphones to watch
- Supreme Court case could cripple public sector labor unions
- ‘Pharma Bro’ Martin Shkreli could face longer jail sentence after judge finds him liable for $10M in losses
- BlackRock, State Street to talk to gun makers in wake of Florida shootings
- Bernie Sanders rips Trump tax cuts in Michigan
- California should not be pulling away from our constitutional republic: Varney
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,779.60 +32.30(+1.18%)
Dow 30 25,709.27 +399.28(+1.58%)
Nasdaq 7,421.46 +84.07(+1.15%)
Russell 2000 1,559.33 +10.15(+0.65%)
Crude Oil 64.04 +0.49(+0.77%)
Gold 1,335.00 +4.70(+0.35%)
Silver 16.60 +0.12(+0.73%)
EUR/USD 1.2319 +0.0025(+0.20%)
10-Yr Bond 2.86 -0.01(-0.42%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Tonight’s focus will be short and sweet. Why? If you are feeling that last minute need to sound off, the linked comments below could inspired your own.
You can send regulatory comments via email to the link below.
Examples of recent comments:
Comments as submitted by Soheyla Kovach, MD.
Comprehensive Comments from MHARR.
Comments from the TMHA.
Comments from L. A. “Tony’ Kovach.
How HUD enforcing their enhanced preemption, using Title I and Title II in a robust fashion, and making other regulatory reforms suggested in the linked comments above could unleash some 2 trillion a year in new economic activity. Who said? The Obama Admin…
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.