It’s nothing new in America.
It’s not just Hollywood. It’s in the halls of political power, and in the workplace.
So, it may seem odd for CNNMoney to talk about the impact on the markets, business, and politics…but doesn’t it make sense when you consider it?
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Amazon could put its second HQ in Canada. Will it?
- Paul Ryan: House GOP will propose new tax rate for rich
- The Weinstein Effect: Scandal sparks movements
- Vox Media sacks exec over sexual misconduct allegations
- 34 pot farms destroyed in California wildfires
- How this Mississippi hospital beat the odds
- Laptops could be banned from checked bags
- Millions of Americans are left out of stock boom
- Skechers stock soars as sneaker sales surge
- Taser maker tumbles on news of SEC probe
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Trump’s Fed leaders may include both John Taylor and Jerome Powell
- Fed Chair Janet Yellen meets with Gary Cohn at White House
- John Taylor impresses Trump team for Fed chair
- Stocks at record highs as Congress inches closer to tax cuts
- Top oilfield services firms signal fourth-quarter uncertainty
- Trump: GOP tax reform plan is ‘a great bill’
- Whole Foods data breach affected about 100 taprooms, restaurants
- NFL attempts to spur fan interest by offering free Super Bowl tickets
- GE vows $20 billion asset sales, ‘sweeping change’ as profit falls
- BMW raided in cartel investigation as Daimler claims immunity
- College students on board with Trump’s tax plan, if they think it’s Bernie Sanders’ plan
- How the GOP Tax Bill Could Squeeze Your 401(k)
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,575.21 +13.11(+0.51%)
Dow 30 23,328.63 +165.59(+0.71%)
Nasdaq 6,629.05 +23.99(+0.36%)
Crude Oil 51.66 +0.37(+0.72%)
Gold 1,282.40 -7.60(-0.59%)
Silver 17.08 -0.18(-1.04%)
EUR/USD 1.1777 -0.0068(-0.57%)
10-Yr Bond 2.38 +0.06(+2.59%)
Russell 2000 1,509.25 +7.20(+0.48%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Sex, politics, business, and impact on America.
It’s on talk radio, TV, newspapers, and magazines.
It’s in the boardrooms. And bedrooms. And it’s about more than the casting couch.
The entertainment-political-business hypocrisy and double standards may be coming home to roost, at least for a time.
How long will this shakeup last?
How much will it impact politics, and business?
These are questions the videos shown explore.
The Bloomberg, RNC Chairman Ronna Romney McDaniel video also covers developments in the tax, Steve Bannon, Eminem, fund raising, 2018, and other political issues. But that too touches on the widespread allegations in the Harvey Weinstein scandal.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers.
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.