An important element to keep in mind behind the international problems in the Ukraine, Syrian, and Iran is the nation of Russia. When one thinks about tensions with North Korea, or theft of intellectual properties, and more, one must think about Communist China. With all the news about North Korea roiling the markets, let’s pull back the veil for a few minutes with a look at the greater economic and growing military challenge of China.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- SoulCycle isn’t going public — for now
- Visa suspends Morgan Freeman campaign after accusations of inappropriate behavior
- Tesla’s Model 3 isn’t really for the mass market. It’s a luxury car
- Here’s what you get when you buy Tesla’s $35,000 Model 3
- US government proposes removal of the so-called ‘startup visa’
- How an Alexa speaker recorded and shared a private conversation
- Walmart and Target are spending like crazy to stop Amazon
- How Starbucks will train its staff to be less biased
- 7 startups that want to improve your mental health
- Can diversity training really solve the problem?
- News organizations pull some Facebook ads after new labeling policies
- Fiat Chrysler recalls 4.8 million vehicles that could get stuck in cruise control
- Is ‘Solo’ suffering from ‘Star Wars’ fatigue?
- Richard Branson considers this one of his biggest mistakes
- Why do annuities have such a bad reputation?
- Anjali Sud was rejected from dozens of investment banks. Now she’s the CEO of Vimeo
- Billionaire founder of Spanx: I was encouraged to fail
- PACIFIC: Elon Musk is humiliating himself
- Why the auto tariffs would be bad for America
- Samsonite says it has nothing to hide, but shares plunge again
- This startup wants to bring fake meat to the masses
- Why your inbox is being flooded with emails about privacy
- Facebook and Google are already facing lawsuits under new data rules
- GDPR is here: What you need to know about Europe’s new data law
- LA Times takes down website in Europe as privacy rules bite
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Dow drops on oil decline, geopolitical risk
- Fiat Chrysler announces recall of 4.8M vehicles
- Trump said to strike deal with China on ZTE
- Gasoline prices: These states are paying the most
- Oil price retreats on potential supply boost
- Michael Cohen book on being a Trump ‘fixer’ derailed
- Mortgage rates climb to 7-year high as inventory crunch persists
- Amazon moves 130 jobs out of Seattle to Phoenix[overlay type]JOBS
- Amazon moves 130 jobs out of Seattle to Phoenix
- Amazon devices recording, sending your conversations?
- NFL anthem policy: Petition asks Nike, Ford to cut ties with league
- How Sara Goff journeyed from fashion to fiction
- Chicago exodus? Millennials and wealthy are actually moving in
- Wells Fargo fined over futures-trading violation
- US oil drilling activity jumps to 3-year high
- Google, Apple could also face ‘Amazon taxes’
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
Manufactured Housing Composite Value (MHCV)
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Russia, due to the mostly debunked notion of “collusion” with the Trump campaign, seems to get far more headlines. But a number of scholars and pundits believe that China is the greater threat, especially in the years ahead.
As the Daily Business News noted earlier this week, the economic news is good. Stocks are broadly doing well on earnings. It is domestic and foreign political and economic news that has tended this year to be more disruptive to the markets. Thus the importance of topics like this one.
Tucker Carlson on Fox News page states: “According to most of the press, America has only one real enemy: Russia. But the truth may be more complicated.
The biggest threat to America isn’t Vladimir Putin, but Xi Jinping’s regime in China.”
Bloomberg Closing Ticker for MHProNews…
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.