Warren Buffett doesn’t likely lose any sleep thinking about what the Daily Business News on MHProNews publishes. He reportedly leaves sleep loss and heart burn mostly to his company CEOs.
- With baseball season over,
- the end of college football’s season in sight,
- and with the pros season not far behind,
we thought we’d close out this evening with a fun video that makes a simple but common sense point for investors to consider. It’s actually a favorite analogy of Buffett, per his own paper’s website, Omaha.
Let’s tee it up like this.
“Don’t watch the market closely,” Buffett said in 2016 amid wild market fluctuations, per CNBC. “If they’re trying to buy and sell stocks, and worry when they go down a little bit … and think they should maybe sell them when they go up, they’re not going to have very good results.”
On another wild day on Wall Street, what are Buffett’s tips?
- Wait for the right pitch.
- Invest in something that makes good sense.
- Don’t get goaded into a bad pitch (a bad deal.)
Those points of agreement noted, don’t push us too much further, because that will lead us to the kind of reports like the ones linked further below. We wanted to demonstrate that there is always common ground to be found for people of good will and integrity.
We also agree that manufactured housing is a great industry, that can fit the Buffett formula, but it ought to be allowed to flourish anew. “We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis, and commentary.)
NOTICE: Readers have periodically reported that they are getting a better experience when reading MHProNews on the Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari browser than with Google’s Chrome browser. Chrome reportedly manipulates the content of a page more than the other two browsers.
(Related Reports are further below. Third-party images and content are provided under fair use guidelines.)
1) To sign up in seconds for our MH Industry leading emailed news updates, click here.
2) To provide a News Tips and/or Commentary, click the link to the left. Please note if your comments are on-or-off the record, thank you.
3) Marketing, Web, Video, Consulting, Recruiting and Training Re-sources
Related Reports: Click the Boxes Below to Read More…