Almost any problem you can think of is an opportunity in disguise for those who have the proper motivation and mindset.
When “bad news” related hits conventional housing or manufactured housing in your market, that’s when the jiu jitsu opportunity bell should be going off in your mind.
1) Redefine what the news is, and what it means to housing hunters, and thus you and your location(s).
2) Analyze the ways you could position your business to serve the need created by the bad news.
3) Define in as many cost-effective ways as you can how your MH business is uniquely qualified to address and fill those local market housing needs.
4) Rehearse. Consider the kinds of questions that will arise. Make sure your team are prepared to respond effectively. Practice makes perfect.
5) Make every sales encounter a learning experience. Do a self-debrief, or a debriefing with a seasoned sales veteran or manager that truly understands how to engage and sell the most customers for the maximum monthly result.
Every piece of housing related bad news for someone routinely spells a need that could be profitably, and honorably served. Develop your process for turning lemons into lemonade.
Need help with marketing or sales issues, and have a budget? Then give me a call or send an email. ## (Coaching tips, marketing, sales, and management news.) (Third party images, and content are provided under fair use guidelines.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – Masthead commentary, for MHProNews.com.
Tony is the multiple award-winning managing member of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com.
Office 863-213-4090 |Connect on LinkedIn:
Click here to sign up in 5 seconds for the manufactured home industry’s leading – and still growing – emailed headline news updates.