Is the American economic magic back? Listen to the expert voices in the videos, below, in our spotlight feature for today.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Is now really the time for massive tax cuts?
- Tech industry slow to address sexual harassment
- Bezos passes Gates for world’s richest person
- Bid for Amazon’s HQ2 would span two borders
- CVS, Aetna merger: is Amazon a factor?
- CVS, Aetna’s mega insurance merger sets record?
- Restaurant servers describe Weinstein’s tantrums
- JCPenney warns: Losses are growing
- Puerto Rico sees chance to reimagine the island
- Aston Martin unveils $360K Tom Brady edition
- City Amazon picks for its 2HQ will change forever
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Any 401(k) changes in the GOP tax cuts would only ‘make them bigger’: Rep. Brady
- Amazon, tech surge drive big Nasdaq gains
- US economy grows 3% in 3Q on inventories, trade
- Oil up 2%, Brent hits $60 barrel on support for extending curbs
- Harvey Weinstein sex scandal is the tip of iceberg, Hollywood producer says
- Joe Theismann: NFL protests could be opportunity for league
- Former Sen. John Edwards cuts NC mansion price by $1M amid weak interest
- White House says tax cuts could add $1.2T to US economy
- Trump leaning toward Powell as next Fed chair: Report
- Bitcoin is a huge scam, ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ says
- Paul Newman’s Rolex watch sells for a record $17.8 million at auction
- The real reason CVS wants to buy Aetna? Amazon.com
- State, local deductions could still stymie tax reforms and almost derailed the budget
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,581.07 +20.67(+0.81%)
Dow 30 23,434.19 +33.33(+0.14%)
Nasdaq 6,701.26 +144.49(+2.20%)
Crude Oil 53.97 +1.33(+2.53%)
Gold 1,274.30 +4.70(+0.37%)
Silver 16.84 +0.03(+0.20%)
EUR/USD 1.1608 -0.0047(-0.40%)
10-Yr Bond 2.43 -0.02(-0.98%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
What was heard a lot in the past decade by business leaders, investors, and economic experts was the phrase, ‘uncertainty.’
If the first video’s experts are any indicator, with the pro-business, pro-growth Trump Effect, those days of uncertainty are yielding to increased business confidence, which is another word for certainty.
The second video with the president of the NYSE is another example of how certainty is blooming all over. If it is good for the economy, it can be good for manufactured housing.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.