Nebraska Provides Contact Information

The Nebraska Public Service Commission (NPSC), noting each transportable section of a manufactured home should display a Federal Manufactured Home label on the exterior, says if consumers have a question about the label and the home was built in Nebraska, contact the NPSC. If the home was built in another state, contact HUD’s label contractor, IBTS. As MHProNews has learned, the notice provides links to the Manufactured Housing Consensus Committee (MHCC) and HUD’s Manufactured Home Program for consumers having problems with their home that are not being resolved by the retailer or the manufacturer.

(Photo credit: The World Herald/Jeff Beiermann–Nebraska MH producers)

mas kovach mhpronews shopping with soheyla .jp

Get our ‘read-hot’ industry-leading 

get our ‘read-hot’ industry-leading emailed headline news updates

Scroll to Top