The controversy over allegations against GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate seat from AL is sucking up O2.
The story was first floated by the pro-Democratic publisher, Washington Post. But now, it’s one of the hottest topics inside and outside of conservative and progressive politics.
It could impact who controls the U.S. Senate in 2019. That in turn could impact the bottom lines of thousands of industry businesses and tens of thousands of MH Professionals.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- NFL owners weigh contract extension for Goodell
- GE breaks up with its iconic accomplishment
- Bitcoin surges $900 in 14 hours
- Bill Gates invests $80M to build Arizona smart city
- Why Softbank investing in Uber matters
- Right-wing media aims to cast doubt on Roy Moore
- Barbie’s first hijab: Meet the new doll
- Chipotle says it didn’t get Jeremy Jordan sick
- GE takes rare step of cutting dividend Trending
- Emirates looks past turmoil with huge Boeing deal
- Meet GQ’s ‘Citizen of the Year’
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- GE shares see worst day in eight years
- GE halves dividend: What it means going forward
- Wall Street ticks up, GE drops after slashing dividend
- Oil steady near two-year highs, US supply increase caps rise
- MLB’s Aaron Judge, Pepsi ink sponsorship deal
- Trump to lawmakers: cut health mandate, top tax bracket
- Goodell’s contract: I think he will get rehired, fmr. Miami Marlins president says
- Goodell’s NFL contract demands are untrue, league consultant claims
- This celebrity claims Chipotle’s food almost killed him
- Social Security payroll tax: Here’s how much the average American will owe in 2018
- Trump’s economic policies could lift Wall Street bonuses in 2017: Study
- Trump taps Alex Azar, fmr. Eli Lilly exec., as new HHS chief: Who is he?
- Missouri attorney general investigating Google
- Fmr. NFL star Burgess Owens: Goodell not worth
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,584.84 +2.54(+0.10%)
Dow 30 23,439.70 +17.49(+0.07%)
Nasdaq 6,757.60 +6.66(+0.10%)
Crude Oil 56.73 -0.01(-0.02%)
Gold 1,277.90 +3.70(+0.29%)
Silver 17.04 +0.17(+1.00%)
EUR/USD 1.1665 +0.0002(+0.02%)
10-Yr Bond 2.40 0.00(0.00%)
Russell 2000 1,475.07 -0.21(-0.01%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
GOP Split on Roy Moore, Tax Reform – Two Differing Views from the GOP
Ohio Senator Rob Portman, who makes it clear that he’s more in the Mitch McConnell wing of the GOP.
Steve Bannon, Former White House Chief Strategist, conservative Breitbart’s leader.
See Parts 1, 2 and 3 – Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
You can link from the story below to parts 1 and 2.
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.