In the two videos in our spotlight feature today, the first one will explain in under two minutes, with graphics, why this bill is important for the future economic development of America.
The House’s move to pass their versoin of tax reform today is likely to have contributed to the reversal of the recent slide in the markets.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Mulvaney likely to become interim CFPB chief
- House votes on taxes: Here’s what’s in the bill
- Thursday night’s NFL game is getting a new look
- Trump’s FCC paves way for media consolidation
- Toys “R” Us wants to pay $16M in bonuses
- Stocks soar. Thank you for shopping at Walmart
- Facebook, Google, Twitter unveil ‘trust indicators’
- Why charitable giving could slow under tax changes
- Walmart is making Amazon sweat
- Barnes & Noble surges on takeover rumors
- Cities warm up to designated Uber, Lyft pick-up spots
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Stocks surge as House passes GOP tax bill
- House OKs GOP tax bill in Trump win; Senate fate less clear
- Oil slips, as US supply threatens to undermine OPEC cuts
- Corruption trial of Democratic U.S. Senator Menendez ends in mistrial
- Kim Kardashian West gets birthday wish, a Kroger supermarket all to herself—for free
- Is Trump making Americans wealthy again?
- Markets are not in a bubble: Raymond James CEO
- Barnes & Noble investor wants to take struggling retailer private: Report
- Ford F-150 dominates, Honda Accord wins top prize in Kelley Blue Book’s 2018 rankings
- Is Peter Thiel, supporter of underdogs, taking on Google?
- Suzanne Somers: When you’re young & need money, you find yourself in precarious situations
- Sen. Al Franken accused of sexual misconduct
- Thanksgiving dinner costs fall to the lowest in five years, here’s why
- Pentagon moves to develop banned intermediate missilearticle Pentagon moves to develop banned intermediate missile
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,585.64 +21.02(+0.82%)
Dow 30 23,458.36 +187.08(+0.80%)
Nasdaq 6,793.29 +87.08(+1.30%)
Crude Oil 55.17 -0.16(-0.29%)
Gold 1,278.30 +0.60(+0.05%)
Silver 17.08 +0.10(+0.61%)
EUR/USD 1.1768 -0.0003(-0.02%)
10-Yr Bond 2.36 +0.03(+1.11%)
Russell 2000 1,486.88 +22.79(+1.56%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
A Key Feature of the Tax Cut Jobs Act in 2 minutes
House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) explains in a common sense way in about two minutes why this bill can reverse the departure of business and jobs from America.
This is the victory lap video in about 3 minutes.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.