If you’re hooked on our new spotlight market feature – or are ready to get the fever – our headline report is found further below.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall market stocks.
By spotlighting the headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – this report also helps readers see what are the trends and topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Weak! The dollar has plunged on Trump’s watch
- Expanded GI Bill helps vets burned by for-profit schools
- Why women are working more side hustles
- These investors don’t buy the Trump hype
- Stocks haven’t been this calm since 1996
- Trump is still hurting gun sales
- Boeing draws an airplane in the sky
- Ransom accounts from the WannaCry attack emptied
- WannaCry ‘hero’ arrested for creating other malware
- Trump’s immigration policy poses risk to job market
- Key deadlines approach in Obamacare battle
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Despite store closings, Goldman Sachs sees a future in brick & mortar
- Kraft Heinz posts 50.5% rise in quarterly profit
- Dow hits record as Amazon and Apple pull down S&P 500
- Oil retreats on concerns about OPEC oversupply
- American jobs come with paltry pay growth
- Mueller convenes Washington grand jury in Russia probe: Wall Street Journal
- Stephen Baldwin on Shatner’s Twitter rant: Hollywood conservatives fear liberal backlash
- Hyperloop One test successful, now seeking government approval
- With 401(k) accounts booming, what should investors do?
- Pizza Hut has a problem
- Smoke, then fire: Uber knowingly leased unsafe cars to drivers
- Gun sales in post-election lull, but ‘not all gloom and doom’: Ruger
- Cyber expert who stopped “WannaCry” attack arrested on unrelated hacking charges
- PSG signing Neymar a PR coup for isolated Qatararticle PSG signing Neymar a PR coup for isolated Qatar
- FDA OKs new drug to treat all forms of hepatitis C
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
LPX and Nobility were the leaders today. Skyline lead decliners, with Patrick the number two pullback registered at today’s close.
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report – Tech Bubble?
As the Bannon-Facebook-Google report reminds readers, manufactured housing is significantly influenced by some the giants of tech.
Furthermore, the manufactured housing connected market reports are properly set in the context of the larger economic and market pictures.
Several sources are reporting that tech stocks are in a bubble. How true is that claim?
The 32 second video below will provides an analyst’s revealing answer.
As a video bonus, presidential adviser, Sebastian Gorka, sounds off on foreign policy points that also impact the markets.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers. LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing, while AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
No one else covering our industry even comes close. Who says? See below. Which is why you and thousands of others join us here, daily.
Thank you for your vote of confidence.
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ##
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.