The Manufactured and Modular Home Association of Minnesota informs MHProNews its 2015 Spring Conference kicks off the evening of June 8 in Plymouth, MN with an outdoor reception.
Workshops during the Conference include:
- 2015 Session Update and Special Session
- Manufactured Home Sales, Required Forms, Laws, Installation Standards, and Licensing Reqirements for New and Use Sales
- Legal Update on Community Lease Agreements and Relevant Statutes
- Legal Update and Review of New Suite of MMHA Model Purchase Agreements
- July 18 Effective Date for Appraisal Requirements for any New or Used Manufactured Homes Financed
Workshops Approved for
- 8.0 hrs. of Continuing Education credits for licensed real estate brokers/salespeople
- 6.0 hrs. of Continuing Education credits for licensed contractors and general installer license credits ##
(Image credit: Manufactured and Modular Home Association of Minnesota)
Article submitted by Matthew J. Silver to Daily Business News-MHProNews.