Manufactured housing trade media often gives attention to owners, managers, executives, investors, and experts. Policy-makers, advocates, attorneys, elected or appointed officials are among those that get attention too. Sales people get articles…but what about general or office ‘labor?’
So, it’s fitting that on this Labor Day, that the Daily Business News on MHProNews acknowledges with respect and thanks those that work:
· inside a factory,
· preparing a home site,
· installing a home,
· service, refurb, or repair,
· maintaining the grounds,
· installing or updating infrastructure,
· doing utilities,
· or any other office, indoor, or outdoor work…
…today’s the day to celebrate the workers.
With the markets closed today, this seemed like a fitting time to publish an article with a simple yet sincere message.
Hats off to those – in companies of all sizes – who do the doing.
Without skilled labor provided by tens of thousands of good people like you, there would be no manufactured home – or any other – industry.
At MHProNews, we salute you and your work! ## (News, analysis, and commentary.)
(Third party images and content are provided under fair use guidelines.)
1) To sign up in seconds for our MH Industry leading emailed news updates, click here.
2) To provide a News Tips and/or Commentary, click the link to the left. Please note if comments are on-or-off the record, thank you.