Manufactured Home Owners Need to Submit VIN

Owners of manufactured homes that occupy land owned by someone else in Washington County, Indiana are required to submit the vehicle identification number (VIN) or a copy of the title to the county assessor’s office by Dec. 20, 2013. MHProNews has learned from if the home owner does not have a title or certificate of origin, a court order is necessary before the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) can issue a title. Applications for the title can be obtained from any license branch.

(Photo credit:

mas kovach mhpronews shopping with soheyla .jp

Get our ‘read-hot’ industry-leading 

get our ‘read-hot’ industry-leading emailed headline news updates

Scroll to Top