If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall market stocks.
Part of this unique feature spotlights headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Wall Street doesn’t want this Trump official to quit
- Where Foxconn’s deal to bring 13K jobs stands
- The financial cost of 16 years in Afghanistan
- Charities are hitting Trump where it hurts
- Inventor tackles something personal: hearing aids
- Popular YouTube artist uses AI to record new album
- World’s oldest publisher reverses censorship decision
- WH silent after surrogate-free Sunday on talk shows
- Six Flags brings down Confederate flags Trending
- Female CEO: Men build tech to ‘replace their mothers’
- JPMorgan fights hate groups after Charlottesville
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Trump will make two big changes in Afghanistan: Newt Gingrich
- Afghanistan by the numbers: Inside the 16-year conflict
- S&P 500 gains after two days of declines; energy falls
- Oil prices fall almost 2% after end-of-week rally
- J&J ordered to pay $417M in trial over talc cancer risks
- GE’s Immelt among finalists in Uber CEO search
- Trump approves sending 4,000 more troops to Afghanistan, senior official says
- IRS warns of spreading W-2 email theft scheme
- US delivers first shipment of gas to ex-Soviet state
- Yahoo owes millions for busting NCAA tournament bracket deal: court
- With self-driving cars, auto insurance’s time is limited
- S. farmers confused by Monsanto weed killer’s complex instructions
- ADP rejects Ackman’s board candidates, activist investor fires back
- Nike under pressure as it faces increased competition in the US
- What to expect from the total solar eclipse
- NASA scientist Dr. Alex Young on what you need to know about the solar eclipse.
- Here’s the average monthly Social Security benefit for retired workers, survivors & the disabled
- Jury awards $417M in lawsuit linking talcum powder to cancer
- A Los Angeles jury on Monday ordered Johnson & Johnson to pay $417 million
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,428.37 +2.82 (+0.12%)
Dow 30 21,703.75 +29.24 (+0.13%)
Nasdaq 6,213.13 -3.40 (-0.05%)
Crude Oil 47.43 +0.06 (+0.13%)
Gold 1,296.50 -0.20 (-0.02%)
Silver 17.00 -0.02 (-0.12%)
EUR/USD 1.1811 -0.0003 (-0.02%)
10-Yr Bond 2.18 -0.014 (-0.64%)
Russell 2000 1,356.90 -0.89 (-0.07%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report – RHP Score$ Again
RHP Properties, reportedly the nation’s largest privately held owner and operator of manufactured home communities, announced the acquisition of the Murray Manor community in Wilmington, its first community in Delaware.
The acquisition – announced by Ross H. Partrich, CEO, RHP Properties in a statement to MHProNews – says that the new property brings the company’s total of manufactured home communities nationally to 226.
“RHP Properties is pleased to announce our first community in the state of Delaware, expanding our portfolio of high quality, affordable homes” in the northeastern U.S. and Atlantic states area, said Partrich. “This [Murray Manor – 124-acre, 786-site all age manufactured home community] is a highly desirable community, as home values in the surrounding community are high and it is in close proximity to entertainment, employment and other major metropolitan areas. We look forward to providing the residents of Wilmington a premier, affordable housing option.”
The statement says, “With this acquisition, RHP Properties now owns and operates 226 manufactured home communities totaling more than 57,783 home sites.”
The company was founded in 1988, and employs 950 professionals in 23 states.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers. LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing, while AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ##
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.