County approves sewer plan for new ‘mobile home park’

Graphic_Credit__Press_of_Atlantic_City_posted_Manufactured_Home_Marketing_Sales_Management_MHMSM.com_MHProNewsPressofAtlanticCity reports that Cape May County has endorsed the sewer plan for a proposed new manufactured home community.  County Administrator Stephen O’Connor said Upper Township already agreed on supporting the waste-water plan for the proposed 134 site community. Upper Township NJ engineer Paul Dietrich said 20 percent of the units would be earmarked for low to moderate-income housing.  The remaining 80 percent would be sold at market rates. Developer Ralph Clayton plans some of the sites to be restricted for occupants 55 or older.  Dietrich explained the proposed development still has hurdles ahead.  Developers still needs a state Coastal Area Facility Review Act permit, state approvals of the waste-water plan and municipal site-plan approvals. The manufactured home community is the largest project in the area since 2004.


(Graphic credit: Press of Atlantic City by Krishna Mathias)

mas kovach mhpronews shopping with soheyla .jp

Get our ‘read-hot’ industry-leading 

get our ‘read-hot’ industry-leading emailed headline news updates

Scroll to Top