Ants Fry Electrical Appliances

TCPalm of Palm Beach, Florida, tells MHProNews.com a series of power surges that struck the Village Green MHC in Vero Beach ruined numerous electrical devices in five manufactured homes, including large-screen TVs, coffee makers, DVD players, microwaves, a chandelier, and other appliances. Although the total loss was around $2,000, not including electricians, these residents are retirees on fixed incomes who have $1,000 deductible policies, so they will have to absorb the loss. When residents asked the city to cover their losses, the city determined the problem was caused by fire ants, which is considered an act of nature and therefore not their responsibility. The ants were so numerous they shorted out the connections in the transformer box that feeds the manufactured homes.

(Photo credit: MHVillage)

mas kovach mhpronews shopping with soheyla .jp

Get our ‘read-hot’ industry-leading 

get our ‘read-hot’ industry-leading emailed headline news updates

Scroll to Top
Glastrennwände
blumen verschicken Blumenversand
blumen verschicken Blumenversand
Reinigungsservice Reinigungsservice Berlin
küchenrenovierung küchenfronten renovieren küchenfront erneuern