The long awaited “State of the Manufactured Housing Industry” Congressional field hearings held in Danville, Virginia are finished – now what say you?
Have you read the testimony? If not, the link to all key testimony is found below.
The link above is your chance to read the comments by:
- Henry Czauski, Acting Deputy Administrator for the Office of Manufactured Housing programs
- Kevin Clayton, president and CEO of Clayton Homes, and secretary of the Executive Committee for the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI)
- Tyler Craddock, of the Virginia Manufactured and Modular Housing Association
- Adam Rust, research director of the Community Reinvestment Association of North Carolina
- Stanley Rush, of MHD Empire Service Corporation
- J. Scott Yates, president of Yates Homes of Pittsylvania County in Virginia
- MH Virginia resident Carla Burr and
- Danny Ghorbani, President of Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform (MHARR) via a written statement.
As a related item, pro-Manufactured Housing Congressman Joe Donnelly has shared the following with our readers for Industry Voices: